Supreme Court Of India09/12/2019Dr. Tanvi Behl Vs Shrey Goel & Ors
Acts: Constitution Of India, 1950 -- Medical Council Act, 1956 -- Post-Graduate Medical ...
Supreme Court Of India09/12/2019Union Of India & Ors Vs Dafadar Kartar Singh & Anr
Acts: Army Rules, 1954 -- Army Act, 1950 -- Indian Penal Code, 1860
Delhi High Court09/12/2019Bharati Sharma Vs State & Ors
Acts: India Succession Act, 1925
Allahabad High Court07/12/2019Uttar PradeshS.R.T.C. Bhaisali Road Depot Meerut Vs Mohd. Azad And Another
Allahabad High Court07/12/2019Ram Bharose Lal And Others Vs State Of Uttar Pradesh And Others
Acts: Code Of Criminal Procedure, 1973 -- Indian Penal Code, 1860
Allahabad High Court07/12/2019Oriental Insurance Co. Ltd Vs Renu Gupta And Ors.
Most Searched Acts
- Indian Penal Code, 1860
- Tamil Nadu Protection Of Interests Of Depositors (In Financial Establishments) Act, 1997
- Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
- Tamil Nadu Prohibition Of Forcible Conversion Of Religion (Repeal) Act, 2006
- Code Of Civil Procedure, 1908
- Negotiable Instruments (Amendment) Act, 2015
- Tamil Nadu Prohibition Of Smoking And Spitting Act, 2003
- West Bengal Medicare Service Persons And Medicare Service Institutions (Prevention Of Violence And Damage To Property) Act, 2009
- Andhra Pradesh Absorbed Enclaves(Hyderabad Jagirdars Commutation Sum And Allowance) Act, 1955
- Tamil Nadu Prize Schemes (Prohibition) Act, 1979
Most Searched Documents
- gift deed of the amounts paid under an agreement to sell by nomination of all the rights, titles and interest
- gift deed of amount by cheque
- gift by father to his son of land with building with mortgage
- conditional gift deed in favour of wife and nephew
- gift deed gifting away goodwill of business, trade marks and patent
Most Viewed Lawyers
Supreme Court of India14/11/2019
Perception of individuals cannot be the basis of a fishing and roving enquiry. The processes have been broadly followed. The need for the aircraft is not in doubt, and the quality of the aircraft is not in question.yashwant sinha & ors. Vs central bureau of investigation through its director & anr
Supreme Court Of India14/11/2019
A larger bench will decide whether traditional practices can prevent entry of women at religious places. Till such time entry of women is permitted as previous verdict on September 28th, 2018 was not overturned.kantaru rajeevaru Vs indian young lawyers association thr.its general secretary and ors.
Supreme Court Of India13/11/2019
The office of the Chief Justice of India is a public authority and falls within the ambit of the Right to Information Act. Judicial independence and judicial accountability go hand-in-hand. RTI cannot be used as a tool of surveillance. Judicial independence has to be kept in mind while dealing with transparency.central public information officer, supreme court of india Vs subhash chandra agarwal
Supreme Court Of India09/11/2019
Hindus would get the entire disputed 2.77 acres in Ayodhya. Possession of land to remain with Centre. Muslims will get alternate five acres of land either in the surplus 67 acres acquired in and around the disputed structure by the central government or any other "prominent" place. A trust will be formed in 3 months to build a temple on the disputed land.m siddiq (d) thr lrs Vs mahant suresh das & ors
Supreme Court Of India14/12/2018
Accused is entitled to acquittal in case the informant and the investigative officer is the same person.manohar lal sharma Vs narendra damodardas modi & ors.
Get In Touch With Us
We are here to help. Want to learn more about our services? Please get in touch, we'd love to hear from you!