You will be sharing information with us in different ways as you go on to use our varied services. Some common examples of the same would be as follows – to search for and share information, to communicate with other people, to create new content, to download legal documents or to hire a Lawyer. When you share information with us, for example by creating an account, only then we are able to provide you our full range of services. For e.g. post account creation, you will be able to access our judgment database and only then you will be able to perform a search to get the desired outcome. This will be true for our other services also.
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
All the information that is collected at our end be it from a Lawyer or the User, its only done to provide you with a unique identity so that the services that you use or purchases that you make are assigned to a specific identity/ account.
Set of information that we collect are as follows:
We collect very basic information (for e.g. name, age, e-mail id etc.). This is done to create a unique identity and also to ascertain that the login details are provided to a genuine user and not a robot or a software/ program.
- Information you give us - For example, many of our services require you to sign up for an account. When you do, we’ll ask for personal information, like your name, email address, telephone number or credit card to store with your account. If you want to take full advantage of the features we offer, we might also ask you to create a publicly visible courtkutchehry.com Profile, which may include your name and photo.
Information we get from your use of our services - We collect information about the services that you use and how you use them, like when you search a judgment or you search for a lawyer or what is your IP address or your location. You visit a website that uses our advertising services, or view and interact with our ads and content. This information includes:
- Device information – What kind of OS you are using.
Log information –
We store certain information in our logs as follows:
- details of how you used our service, such as your search queries.
- telephony log information like your phone number, time and date of calls, duration of calls and types of calls.
- Internet protocol address.
- device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser/ ip address
- Location information - When you use courtkutchehry.com services, we may collect and process information about your actual location. We use various technologies to determine location, including IP address, GPS, and other sensors that may, for example, provide us with information on nearby devices, Wi-Fi access points and cell towers.
- Local storage - We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
- Google Analytics – We will be employing Google Analytics to collect certain data leveraging google analytics platform which will help us better understand your needs and will help us reach out to you and serve you better. This information may or may not be connected to your courtkutchehry.com account. This could be used to provide you tailored content.
We will display your Profile name, Profile photo, and actions you take on courtkutchehry.com or on third-party applications connected to your courtkutchehry.com Account (such as reviews you write and comments you post) in our services.
We may process your personal information on a server located outside the country where you live.
You can always control/ maintain anonymity while you share information with a third party on courtkutchehry.com.
You can also take information available on courtkutchehry.com associated with those who have willingly shared information to be displayed to the general public on our domain.
You may also set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our services, or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us. However, it’s important to remember that many of our services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
Information you share
Many of our services let you share information with others. Remember that when you share information publicly, it may be indexed by search engines like Google.
Accessing and updating your personal information
Whenever you use our services, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing an existing practice), risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup systems).
Where we can provide information access and correction, we will do so for free, except where it would require a disproportionate effort. We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.
Information we share
We do not intend to share personal information with other companies, organizations and individuals outside of courtkutchehry.com unless you have consented for it or the following circumstances occur:
- view statistics regarding your account, like statistics regarding our proposed application you install later.
- change your account password.
- suspend or terminate your account access.
- access or retain information stored as part of your account.
- receive your account information in order to satisfy applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
We will share preserve or disclose information when reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of courtkutchehry.com, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners – like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
We work hard to protect courtkutchehry.com and its users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt many of our services using SSL.
- We offer you password verification when you access your courtkutchehry.com Account.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information.
Compliance and cooperation with regulatory authorities